The proprietors of this blog have graciously allowed me to join their ranks. Thanks.
If you are thinking that Colorado Law is the most boring pseudonym I could have possibly come up with, I’m afraid you are right. I’m not all that creative when it comes to that sort of thing. So Colorado Law it is. However, despite my pseudonymous posting, I suspect that anyone who is acquainted with me will ascertain my identity relatively quickly.
In my plea to join this blog, I claimed to be reasonably funny and occasionally insightful. I don’t think that created a contract, so if I fail to live up to that assertion, your only remedy is to mock me in the comments.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We are SUCH dorks.
I prefer to think of him as "Denny Crane," the enigmatic lead character on ABC legal drama "Boston Legal," and not as a pot-bellied, alien-shagging stud-muffin with horrible line delivery.
the casper star-tribune?!?! you're not one of those crazy casper natives are you? if so, i'm afraid i may have to refrain from speaking to you.
welcome colorado law. who needs a creative name? mine isn't creative--merely descriptive.
i assume you mean the original, not little america cheyenne. now i'm craving one of those gigantic ice cream cones for 50 cents....
interesting nickname. i'm afraid i rarely frequented the I-80 corridor until after high school so i missed out on that. i was sheltered.
You're an NU grad, then?
I referred to Northwestern University, given your Evanston reference.
I can't say any of our nicknames are particularly clever ... Welcome.
Post a Comment