I think there are two different types of law students: those who tend to get the same grade in all classes, and those who range all over the place. I am the latter. Let's just say that I was preparing to write a little blurb about how much better I do in things I don't care about, until I received my Property grade from David Hill this morning. I was pleasantly surpised (if not shocked) by my first three grades, thinking that I had become something of a John Marshall, and then...David Hill. Seems fitting that he should have the last laugh by sticking me with a grade that is 11 points lower than my next lowest. So, I wait for my final grade, one that was promised to us during the middle of finals.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bolder-
I hear you. I have two grades right now, and the difference between them is 10 points. Oh, and the lower one is the one I studied for like crazy. Well, such is law school
The worst part about the whole affair is the fact that you know its possible to get good grades. I think the key is a balance between going into the exam relaxed and actually knowing the material. I knew going into the exam that Hill would be worse grade. At the end of the day, though, I'm still trying to motivate my self to really care about grades anymore.
last semester i had a 19 point gap between my highest and lowest grades. i thought i had failed both exams. just goes to show how random it can be.
that said, i've never come out of a test thinking i really aced it and then found my grade in the shitter. a friend had that experience last week, and that's got to be the worst. at least i think i've blown everything and get pleasantly surprised by some marks at the end.
Colorado Law-
Nope. Actually, Cindy has been known to post grades on weekends, holidays, etc. She's an animal.
Post a Comment